We're hiring in Marketing
Who are we
Open Blend is the only people platform specifically for people managers, guiding them to have coaching conversations. Effective, meaningful and regular one-to-ones that actively support all aspects of the development journey, and accelerate performance for the whole team.
We are a fast-growth business with ambitious plans for further expansion over the next 3 years.
Our technology is used by innovative, visionary organisations that are serious about building a people-focused culture. We are already working with leading enterprise organisations such as Avios, American Express, A&E Networks, Lacoste and M&C Saatchi.
What’s the opportunity for you?
We have a very ambitious, high growth business plan. Building a first-rate marketing team is paramount to our growth. As Marketing Executive, you will work with the Head of Marketing, and the Sales team to deliver our revenue target.
What are we looking for?
· We are looking for someone creative and digitally minded
· The ability to work across multiple channels and throw yourself into a broad range of marketing projects
· Someone who isn’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table, try new things, and do things differently
· An experienced B2B marketer – prepared to take full ownership of projects assigned by the Head of Marketing.
· A guardian of our brand – ensuring the brand is used appropriately across all touch points
· A digital ninja – happy to take ownership of our digital marketing channels; our website, and social media channels. Confidently managing the website, SEO, social campaigns and engagement; and able to report on the engagement data
Key areas of focus for this role:
monitoring traffic and analysing user activity, UX and reporting on inbound activity
Site content updated and dynamic (e.g. downloadable content, video, webinars, blog articles) to ensure optimum SEO
SEO/keywords/rankings – in the future Adwords/PPC activity
Consistent, valuable activity across Twitter and Linkedin
Promotion of campaign activity and events
Monitoring and measuring engagement to maximise reach and generate leads
Setting up and managing sponsored campaigns
Future planning a calendar of content to support #nationaldays
Creation of case studies and client stories to support the strategy
Project manage creation of supporting video content and animation
Project manage, create and drive collateral as needed for the sales toolkit
You will thrive in a startup environment and be passionate about increasing awareness of Open Blend and educating the market, to generate leads for the SDR and sales team.
We’re looking for the following skills:
· Experience of SEO, and driving inbound lead generation
· Proficient copywriter, comfortable creating engaging content for Social Media
· Understanding of B2B marketing
· Growth / learning mindset
· Adaptability & resilience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A naturally creative and solution driven thought process
· Self driven and highly motivated
· Tech skills – you must be able to use all online channels and collate and present market data effectively. Ability to use online design tools would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of Squarespace and Salesforce an advantage
Who do we hire?
· Smart, independent thinkers
· Passionate, hard-working, entrepreneurial and results-driven
· Team players with experience in small companies
· Experience in a high-growth, early stage technology business is a bonus
What are we like to work for?
· As a start-up tech business, we think fast, change fast and learn fast
· We are customer focused – we view everything from the outside in
· We believe in open and honest communication - we want everyone’s input
· We value and nurture our team; learning and developing as individuals is key; everyone should be the best version of themselves
· We believe in the power of our team – together we are greater than the sum of our parts.
· The glass is always half full … we are positive, high energy and fun
· Be the best version of yourself
· There is always a solution
· Hustle to get it done
· We are in it together
· Dream big
Package, benefits, training & opportunities
· Competitive salary
· Open Blend sessions with your people manager
· £1k training allowance
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org